How to enter:
- Internet access is required to enter
- Access www.kideeko.co.uk and click competitions
- Complete the information requested in the information fields (full name, email address, answer)
- When your entry is complete, click Submit entry (once submitted, entry cannot be deleted, cancelled or modified).
Competition Terms and Conditions:
- All entries must be received by 23:59:59 of the closing date of the competition entered.
- Open only to legal residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or older at the time of entry.
- Persons in any of the following categories are not eligible to participate or win:
persons who were or are employees or agents of Kideeko Ltd
persons in the immediate family of employees or agents of Kideeko Ltd
persons living in the same household as any person in the previous categories.
- No purchase necessary, a purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
- The winning entries for each prize draw will be the first entries drawn at random after the closing date, out of the Kideeko ‘virtual hat’.
- Winners will be announced on Kideeko Winners page.
- Winners will be contacted by email.
- Winners email will indicate the product won along with instructions for claiming their prizes.
- If we do not get a response to the email within two weeks, the prize will be offered to a runner-up.
- In the event of a dispute about entries submitted by multiple individuals using the same e-mail account, entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorised subscriber of the e-mail account used to enter the competition, at the actual time of entry. The authorised e-mail account subscriber is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an internet-access provider, online-server provider, or other organisation that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including but not limited to sweepstakes-entry services) are prohibited and will void all entries by that entrant.
- Entrants assume all risk of lost, late, misdirected, incomplete, or illegible entries.
- Proof that you submitted an entry does not constitute proof or evidence that it was received during the competition period or that it was eligible.
- No correspondence will be entered into. Prizes are as stated, are not transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- If, for any reason, an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Please allow 28 days for delivery of your prize from the date you successfully contact Kideeko to claim your prize.
- Kideeko is compliant with the Data Protection Act and it is our policy that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.