So here are five top tips for Daddies-to-be
- Most of our Dads mentioned time – and how precious it is, make the most of your time before baby arrives! You will be surprised how much time such a little person can take!
- Due dates are exactly that - due dates not delivery dates – this is the first in a long line of things that you have no control over whatsoever!
- Spend quality time with your partner. There is going to be a little something between you soon! Take time to discuss how having a baby is going to change your lives!
- But there again of course nothing can fully prepare you for fatherhood so it’s best just to relax and enjoy it.
- Remember to tell your partner how beautiful she is and how proud you are of her – at least every five minutes particularly towards the end when she is feeling, and let’s face it, looking like a beautiful blooming hippopotamus!