Ok we know for the more experienced campers out there this might seem a little peculiar. But for those of you with young children setting up camp in your own back garden can have some huge benefits.
- Once you have erected your tent you can leave it up all summer, it can double up as a camp for the kids (and the dog if you are living in our house!)
- Many camping locations have restrictions on pets, so camping in your own garden means that your favourite four-legged friend can join you!
- You can design your garden so as to include a secluded woodland area to camp in but with easy accessibility to the toilet!
- Toilets! Well the obvious plus side of being at home is being close to a proper toilet and of course a nice warm shower in the morning!
- If anyone gets scared in the middle of the night you can all trundle back inside!
- It’s a good way to introduce children who have never camped before to sleeping under canvas.